Wednesday, March 22, 2006

 
Sorry my Blog is still so spartan, have been busy and still trying to figure out how to get some things done. But thought I'd ad some news...looks like we're moving ! (Nothing big, just across town). We like our apartment fine, its the neighberhood we don't like. Too much traffic, and too many college parties. A co-worker of mine (Dave) heard his elderly neighbor was moving out, and wanted to get someone in there who would be as quiet and easy going. Since Stephanie and I party like an 80 year old woman, Dave gave us a call. To top it off, turns out I know one of the landlords (Mike and Kim). I have bumped into Mike a couple of times in the woods, and was with him when his bikes frame broke. (Dave is the Warranty guy at Peak and took care of it). The move itself is not very far, but everything still must get boxed, loaded and un-loaded...any volunteers ? Take care, GR

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?